Rawlings 2022 Velo ACP 2 5/8" Barrel -10 USA Baseball Bat
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Product shipped from our Melbourne warehouse.
Grab a Velo and know that you are getting a lightweight bat that is prepared to rap out hits to all alleys and corners of a baseball diamond!
Most of today's youth players are demanding bats that are lightweight to allow for top barrel control and high swing velocities. The Rawlings Velo baseball bat delivers on that desire as it is a one-piece and all-aluminum baseball bat with a 2-inch composite end cap. Rawlings calls the 2-inch end cap their ACP (Accelerated Composite Performance) technology. The presence of that end cap lightens up the entire feel of the bat and can allow for an enjoyable swinging experience for both a power hitter and a contact hitter.
This drop 10 and USA-rated bat will be able to unleash some damage on baseballs this upcoming season.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- Displays USA Baseball Stamp
- Ai909 Alloy Material - Strong Alloy Offering Thinner Walls For Lighter Weight And Enhanced Performance
- Precision Laser pOp 2.0 Technology - Lasered Groove Through The Sweetspot Proven To Increase Barrel Flexibility
- Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP) - 2 Inches Of Carbon Composite At The End Cap To Create The Lightest Swing Feel Possible
- Redesigned Barrel Profile - Profile of Barrel Will Be Longer, Flatter And Will Taper Into A Thinner Handle (When Compared To Older Models)
- NOTICE: Baseball/Softball Bats are only eligible for return if they have not been used.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : US1V10
- Brand : Rawlings